Start Learning Greek in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Lesson Notes

dlesleystarnes1464
New in Town

Lesson Notes

Postby dlesleystarnes1464 » July 18th, 2012 7:43 pm

Is anyone else having a problem with the Lesson Notes PDF's. Recently I was prompted by Adobe to download an update for Greekpod. After that update I find at the end of the lesson notes the greek letters in each word are superimposed on each other which makes them illegible.

jaehwi
New in Town

Hi

Postby jaehwi » July 20th, 2012 7:12 am

Hi,

Thank you for reporting the issue to us.

We've checked with some people using the same program, but couldn't find the same issue as you described. We're sorry but could you please uninstall and install the program again and see if the PDF looks fine?

Thank you.

Jae / GreekPod101.com

Join by May 6th
rpmason8565
New in Town

Re: Lesson Notes

Postby rpmason8565 » August 1st, 2012 10:18 pm

dlesleystarnes1464 wrote:Is anyone else having a problem with the Lesson Notes PDF's. Recently I was prompted by Adobe to download an update for Greekpod. After that update I find at the end of the lesson notes the greek letters in each word are superimposed on each other which makes them illegible.

I'm having the same problem. I have downloaded the PDF's for beginners lessons 1 thru 11 with no problem but lessons 12 and 14 require that I install a "Japanese" Language pack for acrobat. Even after intalling, the Greek letters do not display correctly. I have tried other PDF readers and they are even worse. I have Greek fonts, and my laptop is set up for Greek language, as I said lessons 1 to 11 are fine and work on all the PDF Readers !

jaehwi
New in Town

Hi

Postby jaehwi » August 7th, 2012 5:40 am

Hi everyone,

We're sorry for the inconvenience that you had. The PDF is working fine, so now you can download the PDFs without any problems.

Thank you for your patience.

Jae / GreekPod101.com

rpmason8565
New in Town

Re: Hi

Postby rpmason8565 » August 7th, 2012 11:36 am

jaehwi wrote:Hi everyone,

We're sorry for the inconvenience that you had. The PDF is working fine, so now you can download the PDFs without any problems.

Jae / GreekPod101.com

Thank you for a very quick response. :) PDF's are fine now. very happy indeed :D :D

jaehwi
New in Town

Hi

Postby jaehwi » August 8th, 2012 12:42 am

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. We're glad to hear that it's working fine with you as well.

Thanks for your patience.

Jae / GreekPod101.com

rpmason8565
New in Town

Postby rpmason8565 » September 26th, 2012 11:47 pm

Problem has reoccured

I have tried to read the lesson notes for Absolute beginner and it's the same problem with the PDF's. lessons 1 thru 11 are fine but after that the Greek is unreadable. Hope you can fix this. :cry:

Regards

rpmason8565
New in Town

Postby rpmason8565 » October 2nd, 2012 12:16 pm

rpmason8565 wrote:Problem has reoccured

I have tried to read the lesson notes for Absolute beginner and it's the same problem with the PDF's. lessons 1 thru 11 are fine but after that the Greek is unreadable. Hope you can fix this. :cry:

Regards

Trying to read the PDF's from another computer and it's asking me to install a Japanese language pack. (for Greek !)
Please can you fix these PDF's :? :x

jaehwi
New in Town

Postby jaehwi » October 23rd, 2012 1:45 am

Hi dlesleystarnes1464,

Could you uninstall the Adobe PDF reader then install the program again? It seems like that would be the fastest way to solve the technical issue. If you'd still have the issue, please let us know the error from the Adobe program, so that we can help you more for solving the issue.

Sincerely,
Jae
Team GreekPod101.com

Return to “Technical Support”